Top Social

Weird and Wonderful Cups/Mugs

Saturday 27 April 2013
One thing my house will not be is matchy matchy. I plan to mix and match all the things i love. This includes mugs! Seriously, i have an obsession with mugs/cups. I like weird and unique ones and i am not bothered about having a set...or matching them to my plates or anything like that....i literally buy it if i like it (maybe this is my issue with spending money?)


Can't find these to buy online :( but these below are cool:


I actually have this one, it's from ikea, here
I want this one below too!



I love this!! Taken from ElleDecor.com

So pretty, from Ikea!!


and finally, i know its not a mug but how cool is this glass! 

I SO want it, it's from Anthroplogie.







Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature