Top Social

SO...I'VE UPDATED THE BLOG

Thursday 18 April 2013
There have been many a time when i have got myself motivated enough to decide to start a website or blog. I start browsing the internet, find inspiration and get really excited at the prospect of creating this fantastic thing!... Only to find a few weeks later i have totally lost interest. 
Mostly i am probably just lazy, not sure what to blog about and when i do have a good idea i get distracted on photoshop for hours trying to organise the photo's that by the time i am ready to post i really can't be arsed typing. bummer.
But i have now realised that i lose interest in something when i don't like the look of it. simples!

I can prove this because the only thing i am proud of is my tumblr account www.sarahdoes.co.uk...Tumblr is so easy to use, i follow quite a few accounts on there so i frequently scroll through my news feed and re-blog the stuff i like. It is my inspiration board, especially the home decor side of it. There are so many pretty house and interiors that i am going to be copying in my house. I cannot wait to get started!!

We are hoping to have the house in two weeks time!! Eeeek! It feels like we have been waiting forever (well we did put our offer in at the beginning of March!!) so i really cannot wait to get in. I plan to post a few pictures on here of ideas and inspirations i have found.

Anyway..back onto the subject.

I have bought this template/design off Etsy. It was only around £10 so not expensive at all and i loved the flowers! I'm pretty happy with it at the moment so i really feel like putting an effort into this blog. There are a few tweaks i want to sort out but they are'nt major.

Happy Thursday! Thank god its Friday tomorrow!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature