Top Social

Chloe Susanna Studded Boot Dupes!

Friday 29 March 2013
If you follow any fashion blogs you will probably be aware of the Chloe Susanne ankle boots! They are still retailing at £795!! Which, is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on boots, but i guess if your rich you would totally buy them, right? Well, i'm not rich, becasue I am buying a house haha.

I first saw some dupes of these on http://www.llymlrs.com/ - I follow Lily's blog because i love her style. I noticed she had the Topshop Alvins, they are similar to the Chloe ones but they only have two buckles and the studs don't go around the back of the boot.

SO I started trawling the internet because I had also heard that OFFICE did a version of the Chloe boots for £80..now still, £80 is too expensive for me, i just cannot justify spending so much on shoes. I found a few on ebay but i'm not overly keen on second hand shoes to be honest.
The OFFICE ones have sold out so that was another nail in the coffin until I found them on SCHUH. I was over the moon, then i glanced at the sizes and mine was sold out. GUTTED. Absolutely devvo'd, that was the final nail.

Yesterday i nipped on, for another look at them. and guess what...they bloody well had my size!!! So i bagged them straight away. They were £39.99 !! Bargain.

Here they are: http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-bob-studded-ankle/1420147020/


Once again, they only have size 3 left and it's only been two days since i got mine (6) and they had 4 and 5 available then.

Here are the Chloe ones:


They are so similar, i don't think you can complain. I hope they arrive soon!!!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature