Top Social

Mumford and Sons // BST Hyde Park - 8th July 2016

Friday 15 July 2016
One of my presents for my 30th was to go and see Mumford and Sons live. This has been on my bucket list for a few years. I remember searching for their tour dates a while back and realising i had just missed a UK tour, i was so gutted. So gutted. So when i saw that the only UK 'thing' they were doing this year was the Barclaycard British Summertime Festival in Hyde park I knew I HAD to go. Especially as it was in my birthday month! It was totally meant to be.

We stayed in an apartment on Edgeware Road, which was only 5/10 mins away from Marble Arch/ Hyde Park. Perfect location. I found it on Air BNB - HERE
The neighbours were quite noisy till like 2:30am! But other than that it was okay.

 Wine for the journey.












I took quite a few more photo's but didn't want to flood the blog with them.
I really really enjoyed myself. xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature