Top Social

Blogmas - Day 1

Sunday 4 December 2016
DAY 1

Okay, so i am a few days late but i was re-designing my blog because i really wanted to do this well. I am doing BLOGMAS! Wooooo.

I aim to upload every day. Yes you read that right, every day. Lets just get straight to it...

This year i decided to splurge and get a beauty/skincare advent calendar. I had watched a review by Fleur DeForce of all the available calendars on the market, and decided the Marks and Spencers one would be the best for me. It looked best value for money and the products looked right up my street. It was £35, and you had to spend £35 to get it for that price. Essentially spending £70 in store! So i thought i would get some christmas presents (hoping this would keep my guilt at bay) and I found a bag for my mum plus some gloves (for me, that were iphone friendly!!) and thankfully these added up to £35. Quite happily i made my purchases and practically skipped out of the shop so proud of myself.

However, i did find a better bag in Debenhams that i really wanted to buy for my mum instead so i decided to return my M&S one. Which actually made me think why didn't i think of this first?? If you don't actally want anything apaprt from the calendar thats fine! Just buy anything that adds up to £35 then return it the same day or day after or whatever... Spend it, then return it, all the while keeping your advent calendar. Crafty huh?!


This is normally £10 on it's own! So this really shows the value of this advent calendar.


"Softens hands and helps Save The Bees
Moisturising Organic Honey is blended with energising Orange Essential Oil to nourish the skin and lift the spirits.
Non GM, No Parabens, No Synthetic Fragrances or Colours, No Mineral Oils, No Silicones. Made in England.

...and smells out of this world delicious!!!!!

Honestly it smells gorgeous. It sinks into your hands and doesn't leave them feeling clammy (unless you put too much on when you get over excited) It's a perfect size for your handbag and of course you're saving the bees of England! Which personally makes me very happy. Oh and did i mention the smell? Its the smell of a just peeled tangerine, not sharp, but juicy and Orangy. Okay, so i'm not very good at describing things like this, but trust me.

I would almost definitely say i would purchase for £10, but don't hold me to it. 
£10 for hand cream is a bit steep in my eyes. But when this runs out i think i will miss it a lot. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature