Top Social

Shopping: Cath Kidston

Tuesday 30 April 2013

I have just purchased two items from Cath Kidston. It's my friends birthday on the 10th May and i was struggling for ideas on what to buy her...She mentioned a while ago that she liked Cath Kidston (she has the red polka dot cross over bag and i love it!) and she has a 'baby bag' y'know the ones you fill with nappies, blankets, clothes etc. So i decided to have a look on the website and guess what?! They have a sale on!

Here is what i got her: Candy Flowers Carry All Bag
I think it's great for everyday use and maybe for shopping, or going the gym. I love the floral design and you can't complain at the price.


I also couldn't resist a little something for myself: Regal Rose Book Bag

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature