Top Social

HOME DECOR: Log Burner Stove

Saturday 20 April 2013
As you know, I love going on Tumblr pretty much everyday to see the pictures people post, especially because i follow a few interior blogs. My tutmblr is my faveourite place to lose myself in inspiration and dreams, ahhhh... Anyway, Since we put an offer on the house i have known for sure that i want a wood burning stove...not a real one but an electric one. (a real one is too much hard work!- and money) I have seen loads of ideas on Tumblr so here is my plan:

I have decided i am having dark wood flooring downstairs, white walls, and a feature wall (which will be the fireplace wall)




 

Let's take these photo's above...The frames above the fireplace on the left i absolutely LOVE so i will be doing this in my living room, except i will be doing it in the colour theme of the photo on the right.

I like this type of stove with the two doors.


This one is a bit narrower though and may be more suitable due to the size of our fireplace in the new house. Plus with this one you can fit logs underneath! 





I really like the look of logs in and around a fireplace, it's promotes a cosy atmosphere and an earthy real look. It may also be a good hiding place for spiders though (not good!)




A N D   I F   I T   D O E S N ' T   W O R K   O U T  :  There's always an alternative! right?



Please tell me i am not the only one that loves this fireplace?? Well i am totally going to try this for my bedroom fireplace!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature