Top Social

Weekend Wishlist - Not On The High Street

Sunday 5 May 2013
Hi Guys, It's been a while. I have been quite distracted lately, mostly because of good things though. The main one is that we have paid our deposit on the house and signed the contracts. We get our keys on Friday so over the weekend I will post some photo's of inside the house so i can start the 'before and after' album. 

Whilst searching for a gift for my friend recently I tried having a look on notonthehighstreet.com and i totally forgot how many cool things they have! It's definately worth a browse, although I will warn you that you may spend some dough. Seriously. 

Here is what i want:


01: Lightbulb Vase - I love this because it's quirky. No-one i know has one and i love unique things, the only thing is (and you will notice this on this website a lot) is that it comes in different sizes and it's miss leading when it comes to prices. imo. 

02: Rose Flower GarlandThis i love because it pretty and i can totally imagine it on my fireplace. I really do hope that once i have started the decorating, that it matches what im going for...i'm sure it will but i'm not buying it yet in case it isn't needed.

03: Porcelain Teapot Wall Vase and HookThis again is miss leading, you would think that for the £15 you would get the set, but no! It's just for one!! one teapot £15, aargh. A bit excessive in my opinion..Doesn't stop me liking it though. 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature