Top Social

5 things...October 2018

Sunday 21 October 2018
Sorry, i know its been a while!

01: Autumn
I seriously love autumn!! Don't get me wrong, i like summer for light mornings, ice cream, everyone is happier, you can walk around without a jacket and the kids are off so getting to work is a breeze... But Autumn colours! brisk morning walks and gingerbread hot chocolates are the best! Wearing layers, jumpers, boots, getting cosy and watching the rain outside. Putting the fire on, corned beef hash! The leaves turning red and falling, it's all so lush.

02: Most Haunted
Everyone has a guilty pleasure, mine is trash reality tv (Kardashians RHOC, Towie etc etc) and Most Haunted. I LOVE IT. The new series was just released and i'm currently binge watching it. I know its probably not 100% genuine but i do enjoy watching it. I'd love to go and stay over at a haunted house/venue. I might make that my mission in 2019.

03: Conspiracy Theories
My name is Sarah and i am WOKE!
Woke
Getting woke is like being in the Matrix and taking the red pill. You get a sudden understanding of what's really going on and find out you were wrong about much of what you understood to be truth.

I recently discovered Mile Higher Podcast, thanks to a friend. They're an American couple (Josh and Kendall) who have 1-2 hr conversations on conspiracy theories and i love listening to them. They go into detail and provide evidences but they also want you to look into it yourself and they want your opinions. Right now, i totally believe in aliens, ghosts/spirits, reincarnation and time travel haha. Most of this i believed anyway. I always wanted to know more about the Rothschilds and John Titor, and i like the True crime stuff they talk about too! Check em out HERE.

04: Halloween
Is there really much explanation needed? Halloween is fun no matter what age you are, right? I love getting dressed up :) I feel like i have got better over the years. We've hosted a party a few times over the last 4 years, apart from last year when i was in the middle of ivf treatment and this year, in which i'm hoping someone else will host.
Also this year we have been Pumpkin picking!! i've always wanted to do this :)







05: Macbook Pro!
My Macbook Pro recently packed in, well, it turns on but the battery always says 0%, so i thought it was best to get a new one now before i lost everything. I'd had my last one since 2009 :) almost 10 years, it served me well. I considered getting a 2 in 1 touchscreen laptop/tablet but i played it safe.
I LOVE IT. its so crisp and clear (retina display) the only problem is i now need Photoshop and i also want Final Cut Pro, because i'd like to make videos. I need to find a decent torrent :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I will be doing an ivf update very soon!



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature