Top Social

House update....kinda

Sunday 23 June 2013
I thought i'd post a few pictures i've taken over the past week. 

Today i went to the house to paint the fire surround:


It's only the first coat but i have recently purchased some Annie Sloan white Chalk paint that i plan to use painting a dining room table shabby chic but may also use on this fire.

I also recently bought a set of cupboards (which i don't have a picture of at the moment) but iit looks like the square storage at the bottom of this picture except its a row of 4, then 3, then 2, then 1. I plan to separate the boxes and make them blocks of two...they'll be  something similar to the picture below (for my much needed shoe storage). 
This will go in the dressing room.



Soon it will be time to pick our laminate wood flooring. I want dark wood throughout downstairs. I love dark wood and white walls!! You only have to look at my tumblr to realise this! hehe. Anyway i saw these two in BnQ...big price difference isn't there!


Rick's dad has been working on our garden whilst we've been at work, the front garden is looking a lot neater and presentable, the back garden is our dumping ground at the minute but i needed to show the ivy off! I love Ivy. 




Paint testers, i really cannot wait to start painting. 





And to finish off, how beautiful is this??!!



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature