Top Social

Face off!

Sunday 16 June 2013

Hello, here are pictures off my phone of what i've been getting upto...
If anyone is a follower of my instagram will have probably seen all these. But oh well.
  • I recently did Race for Life, I personally have lost a lot of family to cancer and my Grandad is currently fighting it. I did the run (or jog/walk) in 55 mins :)
  • There is a picture of me there with a wall behind me, this is my house, in the process of being repaired. 
  • Bottom left is me and my cousin in Newcastle, that was a great night out!
  • Bottom right is me and my friend Lucy at our friend Jenna's for drinks and girly gossip night

The rest are just randoms, i can't remember when i took them, i think the flowers one was a couple of weekends ago (BGT final day) and the very top right was yesterday.


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature