Top Social

My Engagement Party Invites

Saturday 23 March 2013
I thought i'd share my Invitations I have made for my Engagement party...
Rick (my fiance) kinda just left my to it, I don't think invites generally benefit from a man's touch, do you?



I didn't want anything too fancy or over the top but I didn't want them to look cheap either. I got them printed on good quality textured gsm card. The font used for 'Engagement Party' is Mr Moustache - and at the moment it's 50% off!! It's a really fun but playful font that can be used for so many different occasions. I think it's really pretty. 

My mum is getting us a cake done in similar colours (pink, silver, grey) So I can't wait to see that! It's really not long now until the party and i still don't have a damn dress! Eeek! I had better get shopping!





I got 60 invites, with envelopes for £30! Woop. :) Gotta love mates rates eh!




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature