Top Social

Hello.

Saturday 23 March 2013

Welcome to my blog, my name is Sarah Jane and this is my blog Pale-Jay :)

I'm 26, I live in England and I've just bought my own house (with my fiance)
I work for an internet company that build websites/facebook stores and mobile apps!

I've always been into art and photography and I'm starting to get a real fetish for home decor. I have a tumblr www.sarahdoes.co.uk where i re-post all the lovely inspiration i find on there. But ultimately I plan to use this blog to post my journey of decorating my home.

I also love baking, fashion, pirates, rugby, flowers, crafts, shoes, birds, tattoos and cats!


I have a BaHons in Graphic Design / Creative Imaging from Huddersfield University and do freelance work! If you would like me to help you with any Logo's, Posters, Web Graphics etc please email me on sarahdoesmail@aol.co.uk



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature