Top Social

Anthropologie Sales: My pick.

Monday 30 December 2013

I really wish I had more disposable income. Seriously, since buying our house I don't see my money. It's really hard to adapt to planning where the money goes. Obviously bills come first. Shopping for yourself comes last. BUT, if i did have the money I would certainly check out the sales on Anthropologie... It's one of them shops that you wish you could afford but realistically you can only afford it if there is a sale on and only then would you buy one thing (well, that's if your as poor as me) haha. If I had my ideal lifestyle i'd shop here permanently.

Here are some of my favourite items...

01: Georgina Bedding  
I have seen this previously and wanted it straight away and its even more tempting when it's on sale! 

02: Dip-Dyed Peasant Blouse
I LOVE this!! I want it!!



03: Ayton Top 
 I kinda think this would look good when i'm wearing my MAC Russian Red Lippy, with some cute heels or ankle boots and jeans. :)

04: Chipper & Sprite Serving Set 
I love ornate and pretty cutlery, I probably wouldn't want to use it, maybe just sit and stare at it, haha.



05: Honore Buttondown 
I think i would be channelling my inner Minnie Mouse with this but I am a big fan of Polka Dots, and the colour red so this is a winner for me.

06: Frye Discus Ankle Boots
And so we come to the boots... Ahhh I love 'worn' boots, they look so good. I'm kinda over studs though, so i don't know how much I actually love them but I have them on my list here so I must love them enough :)  





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature