Top Social

...those littlle things

Monday 27 May 2013
Hello! I'm in a good mood because I am now off work for a week! Plus i bought my bathroom today! Woop. I have just been browsing the internet for a bit, happened to stop by pinterest. I'll be honest, I haven't really got into it. I have signed up and done a few pins but im going to try and get into it a bit more. 

I really love this little dinner set. It's so cute and colourful.



I also haven't hidden my love for chalkboard walls OR walls with framed pics/art. I am in love with this idea.


I think this is really creative! I am going to try this one day.


Pastels!

------------------ I am going to do a proper blog update of the house this week -------------------


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature