Top Social

New Year, New Decor!

Friday 12 February 2016
I'm getting itchy feet in my house at the moment. When we moved in around two and a half years ago we painted every wall white. At the time it did make the house look clean, new and big. And i still like it, but my living room needs an update. Its white walls and brown wooden flooring were complimented by neutral furnishings but it just feel boring now.

I want to definatley update my curtains, so i can use my current living room curtains for my bedroom, and my bedroom ones for my dressing room (which currently has a bedsheet as a curtain - don't ask)

So i'm thinking a silver/grey theme and i want to find some good wallpaper too!

I found these curtains:



I also love these....





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i decided to stay neutral id have these, with the lamp below:





-------------------------------------------











I just need some money now! (:






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature