Top Social

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...in our house.

Saturday 13 December 2014
Hi! It's been a while since i blogged. jeez louise!

I have really enjoyed setting up for Christmas this year. I think it's also less worrying on the bank balance this year because we already have everything. I set up the tree technically the day before i normally would BUT 1st December was a Monday. And the rule is to do it on a weekend. hehe.



I got this (above) from Bents Garden Centre, it's on my fireplace. I love it!!


This was our tree, just completed. Until this little bugger (below) broke my lights...so i had to buy more and add them to the tree, then i put them around my mirror/fire. 







I personally think it's a lot better with twice as many lights on it. :) So it was a blessing in disguise. 

So that's what it looks like as of today. 




 Above - My kitchen
 Above - mini xmas dinner practise.





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature