Top Social

My Shabby Chic Table COMPLETED kinda...

Friday 30 August 2013
Hi Guys,

I know i don't really have any followers but if anyone does come across my blog you will know I have been doing my own ShabbyChic dining room table.
I have been using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

The Paint: Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Pure White and Olive
The paint itself i found quite thick, so i watered it down for the first coat then used it as it is for the final coat. I went through 1 and a half tins for 6 chairs and a table (i painted the table top white then changed my mind)
I loved the Olive. It's very earthy :)
Next time i wouldn't use pure white, its just a bit TOO white.
I ordered from DovetailsVintage and they were really good, delivery was fast and they send you a colour chart of all the colours in the Annie Sloan Range. Onto the pictures:
















Voila!



As you can tell some of these pics are instagrammed! But hey! Don't you think it looks cool?

I put Annie Sloan dark wax on to age it then clear wax all over. I also used an indoor Matte Varnish to finish it off as i felt the clear wax always felt damp (and i had left it on for about 3 weeks)


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature