Top Social

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - Half-Way Through Review

Monday 15 July 2013
I really haven't posted in ages!! I am sorry, but there are a few reasons...

01: Very recently my grandad passed away, he had terminal Cancer. His funeral is tomorrow, RIP Grandad <3

02: I started a new job on the 1st July so i have been slowly settling in, and last week, because my parents were away i didn't really have time for computer stuff at all.

03: I haven't really done that much in the house. Rick's dad has been painting a lot! I did half the kitchen...and recently did the living room alcoves.

I thought i'd post a few recent pictures of the table:


It appears very streaky when i first put it on that i was stressing out a bit wondering if it's the right thing to be doing...








I decided that with the chairs, i will water it down and do a wash firt, then paint a full coat. Then i will distress everything and apply the clear wax. I have just today bought the dark wax so when that arrives i should be ready to apply it. I am so excited to see it finished...


I have bought these to go on it:

SHABBY CHIC BNWT FRENCH STYLE WHITE LINEN EMBROIDERED TABLE RUNNER 180CM LONG

from: eBay

£12.99

BUY IT HERE








THIS IS FROM STORETWENTYONE.
IT'S  JUST A STORE I'VE SEEN I WIGAN, I'M NOT SURE IF THEY ARE ANYWHERE ESLE. IT'S KIND OF AN OLDER LADIES SHOP BUT THEY ALWAYS HAVE GREAT 'HOME' STUFF AT THE FRONT OF THE SHOP!

I got two candle holders, they were £1.99 each, and the vase was £3.99 i think! Bargain! 





I also plan to buy a vintage jug to put flowers in and have that in the middle of the table. The only thing im stuck with now is placemats...I wanted slate but im not too sure it will go together.




2 comments on "Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - Half-Way Through Review"
  1. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. check over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have read all your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know for hair colour wigan related to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature